Thursday, August 11, 2011


Is this. . .


. . . responsible for this???
Not wanting to take any chances, I removed the green thing from my green pepper plant when I went out to check on the garden this morning. It needs it's leaves, and there are plenty of other things nearby to munch on. I took the grasshopper over to some bushes back behind our place and let it go. Hopefully it doesn't remember it's way back to my little pepper plant.


Figment enjoyed having the door open in the morning. She watched me chase the grasshopper around, and would probably have a more detailed (and ego bruising) story to tell about it. Fortunately she doesn't speak, and doesn't know how to type. In addition to watching my bumbling grasshopper chase, she watched birds fly around and listened to the cicadas making noise. She also posed(sort of) for this picture with two recently harvested peppers from the "gypsy pepper" plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment