Monday, June 14, 2010

Well, the thing in the previous post not a protocucumber after all, but was apparently about to become the flower than can now be seen below.
My cucumbers are going crazy. The package the seeds came in deceived me and the neighboring plants. Supposedly they were supposed to be a "compact bush variety . . ideal for small gardens and for patio containers."
They're now spreading out, and attempting to climb the hanging upside down tomato plant, as well as the normal upright tomato plant. After spending some time trying to fix a broken limb on my upright tomato plant, I realized that damage was caused by the neighboring cucumber plant pulling down on it. Attack of the Cucumbers! I'll have to watch them more closely, and maybe attempt to do some patio rearranging if the problem persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment